Thursday, September 22, 2011

check and check

A little update on the 30 before 30 list 30 while 30 list.

#9: Go on a hike
On a beautiful morning in August some friends and I ventured to Mt. Airy Forest for a quick hike. We had a blast trekking through the woods and getting away from the noise. The best part was finding a treehouse at our turnaround point.




#10: Go on a blind date
Surprise. So, this was kind of unexpected and it wasn't the typical blind date, but I'm counting it. A longtime family friend randomly texted me to ask if I was dating anyone. I wasn't. So, she said that she had a single guy friend in my age range that she'd like me to meet. My response, "sure, why not." Seriously, people.

How'd it go, you ask? It was fine. Fine is being nice. While he's a guy with some good qualities I definitely felt like we would never work.

I'm marking this off my list, but I'd still be up for giving this another shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment